Crisler Arena Parking
333 E Stadium Blvd, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109
Please allow yourself plenty of time before the event as traffic can be considerably busier than normal around times of Crisler Arena events in Ann Arbor.
Crisler Arena is located at 333 E Stadium Blvd, Ann Arbor, MI 48109. If you are driving in to see the show, make sure to give yourself extra time to find parking and make it to your seat. You can find directions to the arena using your favorite GPS or mapmaking software.
The lots surrounding Crisler Center have been designated as the Maize Lot and the Blue Lot. All spaces in these areas are permitted only. Please call the Event Management Office at 734-647-1218 with problems or concerns about parking operations.
A limited number of cash parking spots will be available at Pioneer High School, SC2, SC32, SC35, and SC36. See the list below for the locations of lots.
- Blue Lot Access from Greene St. Access from Stadium Blvd. Permit Only
- Maize Lot Accessible Parking Access from Stadium Blvd. Permit Only with State-Issued Disability Placard
- Maize Lot Access from Stadium Blvd. Access from Green St. Permit Only
- Convenience Parking Gate 9 accessible from Keech Ave. State-Issued Disability Placard and Either Permit or $10 Cash
- Green Lot Access from Stadium Blvd. (U-M Golf Course) $20
- Pioneer High School Accessible off Main St. Located at Stadium Blvd. and Main $10
SC2 Accessible off
- Keech/Kipke $10
- SC32 Corner of Hoover and Green. Accessible off Hoover $10
- SC35 & SC36 Keech Ave. across from Gate 9 of the football stadium $10
- Ann Arbor Golf & Outing Entrance on Stadium Blvd. $20
For Events other than Men’s Basketball
Event parking is available free of charge in the Blue Lot surrounding Crisler Center (lots SC4, SC5, SC6, SC7). The Crisler Center lot has entrances on Stadium Boulevard and East Keech Avenue (off South Main Street) / Greene Street (off East Hoover Street).
When there is a basketball doubleheader (men and women play back-to-back), men’s basketball parking procedures will be in effect. However, limited parking will be available for women’s basketball fans in SC7 (lower Blue Lot).
Shuttles will be provided for guests with mobility issues. Once the lot is full, women’s basketball fans will be directed to park at Pioneer High School or other cash lots.